HMT Engineering and surveying is seeking energetic, motivated individuals to join our field crews to help us meet the needs of our clients. Our team of registered land surveyors and support staff offer a comprehensive range of surveying capabilities. Our incredible company culture is based on building relationships and futures that glorify God, bringing great passion in all we do, and taking initiative to do better and be better.
· Utilize level rod, prism pole or tape at designated points to assist in determining location and elevations of various features
· Lay out stakes for map-making, construction land and other surveys
· Cut and clear brush and trees from line of survey with machete, brush hook or chain saw
· Carry instruments, field equipment, hammers, stakes, nails, etc.
· Keep survey crew vehicle supplied with equipment; clean and organize vehicle
· Carry out instructions and tasks assigned by Party Chief
· Ability to work outdoors with occasional extended hours.
· Willing to work locally or travel within the state of Texas.
· Must pass background check, drug screening and have an insurable driving record.
· Experience with boundary, topographic, as-built surveys, construction staking, and ROW staking,
· Familiarity with GPS and data collection.